RCCL Website Survey

A couple of weeks ago, I filled out a small survey saying that I was interested in taking an additional, longer survey sometime in the future. I just received an e-mail today saying that they would like me to take the longer 20-30 minute survey. I was happy because I would get a $10 Amazon gift card out of it.

They survey is all about how they want to improve their website (YAY!) so you would think they would want a lot of input. I went into the survey and was told that based on my answers, (I answered the first question and pressed continue), that I was ineligible to complete the survey because I had cruised with Royal before. I don't see what that has to do with website improvements.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I had the same (puzzling) experience. I was curious about the questions that would be asked, but didn't get past that initial question.

I find it strange that they would block my survey just because I've cruise with them before. I can still provide information on how to better their website... :rolleyes:

It sounds like they want opinions of those who really know little or nothing about RC. They seem to be trying to make the sight more user friendly for neo-phytes who are booking for the first time. It might just be a good thing. If they can make things better for newbies, it should benefit everyone.

Just my 2 cents.

I took the survey this afternoon and I have cruised with Royal before so that must not be what disqualified you. They had me do a mock search and booking and asked questions to rate the website.

I took the survey this afternoon and I have cruised with Royal before so that must not be what disqualified you. They had me do a mock search and booking and asked questions to rate the website.

I also took the survey this afternoon as a past RC cruiser. it is possible that they met the quota for past cruisers and were now looking for other input!

Archived