Oasis #1 large ships!!!!

Wow... Congratulations Oasis. Why is this ship #1 amoung Cruise Critic folks?

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/cruiserschoice_index.cfm?src=tocc

Out of all the ships that I have cruised, the Oasis along with her sister blows anything else out of the water. Nothing can compare in my book. Interesting that out of the top ten ships, nine belong to the RCCL family.

Wow... Congratulations Oasis. Why is this ship #1 amoung Cruise Critic folks?

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/cruiserschoice_index.cfm?src=tocc

Because it is an AWESOME ship and most of the people from CC that have sailed the ship loved it. In my humble opinon everyone that loves cruising should experience the Oasis. :D

I am thinking about trying out the Radiance. I just read an articale that they are adding Oasis venues to the Radiance. Oh .... maybe I should just try the Oasis and experience the origional???? What to do?

A couple of dining venues here and there will hardly produce anything close to the Oasis experience aboard the Radiance.

The answer to your question would be real easy one for me....;)

A couple of dining venues here and there will hardly produce anything close to the Oasis experience aboard the Radiance.

The answer to your question would be real easy one for me....;)

Me too. The revitalization of Radiance is adding a lot of great features that will make our favorite class of ships even more interesting, but it still won't be in the same category as Oasis and Allure. :)

I am thinking about trying out the Radiance. I just read an articale that they are adding Oasis venues to the Radiance. Oh .... maybe I should just try the Oasis and experience the origional???? What to do?

Why let me help you. YES you will do the Oasis. :D There are no better shows at sea! That is just one of the many awesome things about the Oasis.

that Oasis wins this one!! We are booked on our first back to back cruise in January on her!!

I am BEYOND excited. I have wanted to start a " what not to miss while sailing on Oasis" thread but fear that the list would be to long!!! ;)

Safe Travels everyone!!

Chass

that Oasis wins this one!! We are booked on our first back to back cruise in January on her!!

I am BEYOND excited. I have wanted to start a " what not to miss while sailing on Oasis" thread but fear that the list would be to long!!! ;)

Safe Travels everyone!!

Chass

Don't miss...being on the Rising Tide bar during the 70's show. Great view and the cruise director (hopefully its Richard) ends his show there...Up you go! :D

Actually I think a "what not to miss thread" would be good thing.

Archived