question

snorkelsport

When do you get your luggage delivered to your room. Should I bring clothes on board to change into for dinner or will they be there by then. Anyone know?

Your luggage should (hopefully) be there by dinner time. If not, they will just have to look the other way when you walk in wearing shorts.

Think this depends on a couple of things, which line....one that does a trditional dinner seating or one that has "open" seating? If you are doing traditional what time, early or late? On our three past cruises we have had our luggage in the room by 5pm. I wear jeans on sail-a-way day but do pack a pair of dockers in my carry-on..........just me, I wear jeans dam near every day of my life, I enjoy dressing a little nicer while on the cruise. We both carry a back pack, it's great, hands free and you can pack a lot of stuff in there. We also have one small carry-on.................hope this helps, have a great time.

On the first night for dinner we will wear what we came on the ship. Too busy getting around to take that time to get read for dinner.

By the time muster Drill is over---- Just hate all that rushing around. But we had our luggage every cruise by dinner time

Someyimes opur luggage has arrived within a couple of hours, and sometimes not until 10PM. Once my father's took a week to arrive, but that's another story.

In my carry-on, I take sandals, my bathing suit, a clean shirt, and some toiletries. That makes waiting for my luggage less stressful.

Archived