Baltimore Cruises - RCCL or Carnival

My family and I are looking at cruising out of Baltimore during Easter break 2012. We have a 4 year old and a 6 year old. We can't decide between Carnival Pride and RCCL Enchantment of the Seas. Any recommendations?

I did major research and 9/10 people suggested RCCL! :)

All here on the RCI board correct? We've done both lines and like both. As you can see, we're going on Enchantment in July and Pride in April.

My vote is for Enchantment...loved the 9-night cruise we did last June (out of Norfolk)... although I haven't cruised Carnival since 1979, so take that with a grain of salt... however, we did just book a second cruise on the Enchantment for 12 nights next January, so maybe that says something... ;)

I'm sure you'll enjoy either cruise... just go in with the right attitude... after all, you're on a ship! :)

We cruised the Enchantment Easter break this year. We quite enjoyed it; can't beat the EZon/EZ off Baltimore Port.

But there were *900* plus kids on board. So your little ones will never be lonely! (Lots of kids activities)

el henry

Archived