2 couples - 2GS or ATS on Oasis?

My SO and I are traveling with my Dad and his wife. The price of 2 GS or the Aqua Theater Suite are about the same price. Is the balcony of the ATS worth the loss of the big bathroom? I'm really an aft balcony lover, in fact I've never been in a balcony cabin that wasn't on the back of the ship (10 of 13 cruises). The GS would give us more privacy, but it's the bathrooms that attract me to the GS.

That is a tough call and I guess it will come down to what you are willing to sacrifice. Not only with the bathrooms, but the bedrooms. There is one master and then one smaller bedroom. I am pretty sure Cruisingator2 has pictures of both bedrooms on his link. We are booked in an ATS this year and next, but my young kids will be in the second bedroom and don't really care about the bathroom. For us the balcony sold us! We cannot wait to enjoy a few dinners out there, watch the shows, soak up the sun, and just enjoy!!!

http://cruisingator.smugmug.com/Other/Oasis-of-the-Seas/11029236_gFynm#771490626_DLtH2

I am sure you will truly enjoy whatever you decide!

Archived