Price drops after final payment???

ready2travel54

Does the price ever drop after final payment? If it does can you get the reduced price. ?

Many times the price does drop after final payment date if there is quite a bit of availability left. It never hurts to call and check, but usually price drops after final payment are in the form of flash promotions and those are normally for new bookings only and you can not benefit from them. But as said, always check to make sure. Personally, we have never been able to get a price drop after final payment date.

Many times the price does drop after final payment date if there is quite a bit of availability left. It never hurts to call and check, but usually price drops after final payment are in the form of flash promotions and those are normally for new bookings only and you can not benefit from them. But as said, always check to make sure. Personally, we have never been able to get a price drop after final payment date.

Toto, it is a pleasure speaking with you ... Fare for my cruise to Mexico dropped after final payment (way past), and Princess refunded the difference to my credit card. I don't know if I was just lucky, but I did get the refund... It does happen as other posters have mentioned. I was shocked when my TA said that I would get a refund!

Toto, it is a pleasure speaking with you ... Fare for my cruise to Mexico dropped after final payment (way past), and Princess refunded the difference to my credit card. I don't know if I was just lucky, but I did get the refund... It does happen as other posters have mentioned. I was shocked when my TA said that I would get a refund!

That's why I said it never hurts to call and ask. IF the price drop is not in the form of a flash promotion (for new bookings only), then you can indeed get the refund. We have just never been so lucky! But congrats on that one, maybe someday we will be as lucky. ;)

That's why I said it never hurts to call and ask. IF the price drop is not in the form of a flash promotion (for new bookings only), then you can indeed get the refund. We have just never been so lucky! But congrats on that one, maybe someday we will be as lucky. ;)

Toto, you are lucky! You are going to the most fabulous place on earth... Tahiti... I will never ever have enough vacation time for that! And retirement is at least 14 years away, at a minimum! Please pretty please try to do a "live from." I know it is a lot of work, but this itinerary is so fantastic... I hope, no, I know you will have a great time!

Toto, you are lucky! You are going to the most fabulous place on earth... Tahiti... I will never ever have enough vacation time for that! And retirement is at least 14 years away, at a minimum! Please pretty please try to do a "live from." I know it is a lot of work, but this itinerary is so fantastic... I hope, no, I know you will have a great time!

With close to 200 CC'ers on this upcoming sailing, my guess is you will probably get more live from reports than you even want. :) We will have a computer in our stateroom as well as my netbook (just in case), and as long as we don't have connection disruption for any long period of time, my guess you will get one from the 28 day sailing in October/November from more than just me. ;)

Archived