Water Taxi in Nassau

jackg962

How much are the water taxi's in Nassau to Atlantis. How late do they run. How much would a taxi be back from Atlantis to the port?

I want to say that it was $2 each way on the water taxi but it could be $4. I know they run relatively late (later than the shuttles) but not 100% sure. A one-way taxi will be approx. $15, but that may change as gas is higher now than it was a year ago when I was there.

When we took the water taxi to Atlantis last month, I'm sure we paid $3.00 each one way. You have a fair walk from where the water taxi docks until you get to the main building at Atlantis.. I think the water taxi's run every half hour. I know the water taxi stops early and somehow I think it was 6:00 or 7:00 p.m.

We didn't go over to Paradise Island until about 4:00 p.m. so we ended up getting a regular taxi back to the ship around 8:30 or so.

Water Taxi should cost $3 pp and will drop you off under the Paradise Is bridge. Little bit of a walk from there to the Beach but the WT is a fun ride. A land taxi back should run you about $4pp back to the pier area.

Just to add.. water taxi's run daily from 9am to 6pm and cost $3pp.

They run every 30 minutes (not necessarily on the hour/ 1/2 hour, but 30 minutes after the last boat left the dock.

They run between the downtown wharf and Paradise Dock. There's a short walk (about 1 1/2 blocks) to get to Atlantis Marina Village.

http://www.bahamasgo.com/watertaxi.htm

I'd guess it might be about 1/2 - 3/4 of a mile but if it was as hot as the day we visited Atlantis last month, it sure feels like a lot longer! ;)

Definitely catch a taxi instead of going by water taxi.. $4 each and it will drop you at the front door of Atlantis. :)

• 11 months later...

Don't know why posters keep resurrecting old post with outdated info.

Water Taxis run daily from 9am - 6pm... they run every 30 minutes. Not necessarily on the hour/ 1/2 hour, but 30 minute after the last boat left the dock. So you could have a 30 minute wait if you are first to arrive.

Cost is $4pp. No need to purchase round trip, you can buy one way.

Each boat has a maximum capacity.

Archived