Ladies--Do you need a sweater in MDR?

We will be boarding the Allure on Sunday-can't wait!:)

DW and I were talking yesterday. Here in Atlanta during the summer many resteraunts tend to blast the air conditioning making it cold enough that she is more comfortable with a sweater on. She was wondering if she might need to bring a sweater for the MDR on Allure. I thought I would throw it out here to people who have been on Allure to get their thoughts.

Somedays yes, also at the ice show and some other venues. If you are going sleeveless I would bring a couple light cardigans that go with your outfits. I brought a white and a black and carried one with me. Easier than going back to the room to get one.

Too true! My daughter got cold during a showing of Chicago in the Amber Theatre, and it's always cool at the ice show. She should bring a light sweater or wrap whenever she goes out in the evening, whether to the MDR or to a show venue.

I agree... Sometimes I was okay in my sleeveless tops, and other nights I was freezing, particularly in the Amber Theatre (not so much in the dining room though). Tell her to bring a sweater or shawl or something that will go with most outfits.

It really depends on your temperance to the cold. I know I as a young adult don't need sweaters in most places. However my mother must have a sweater everywhere, especially the mdr.

No fair- now you are trying to get me in trouble. ;)

Our kids, who are coming with us, are young adults, so I would guess we would fall more into the category with your mother.

Archived