Decoration for inside cabin

msheep

This is a girls only cruise for all 5 of us, in 2 inside cabins. We're all first time cruiser. The first day (Embarkation day) is one of our friend's 24th birthday. I know she will like being surprise with some birthday decoration in the cabin. But is it going to be cumbersome and too much in an inside cabin with one bulk bed? I saw some pictures with decoration for Balcony room and Suite, it looks really nice, did anyone had experience with decoration for inside cabin?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

I am going on a girls weekend in October to celebrate MY 50th birthday. One of the friends I'm going with is having her birthday 3 days before we sail so we are decorating the cabin though Bon Voyage to surprise her. It looks great. I can't wait to see it.

I've always decorated our cabin for birthdays. I buy a banner, streamers, ribbon and balloons and string them so that no one is constantly running into them. I also decorate the door. This year I'll have two cabins to decorate, got some decals and thinking about adding a grade school picture for the door with "look who's turning 30 and 18" and I've got birthday banner and balloons for inside of cabin. There's a cabin between us. One year I decorated w/fourth of july colors included I had red/wht/blue letters to spell out on the cabin door.

I've always decorated our cabin for birthdays. I buy a banner, streamers, ribbon and balloons and string them so that no one is constantly running into them. I also decorate the door. This year I'll have two cabins to decorate, got some decals and thinking about adding a grade school picture for the door with "look who's turning 30 and 18" and I've got birthday banner and balloons for inside of cabin. There's a cabin between us. One year I decorated w/fourth of july colors included I had red/wht/blue letters to spell out on the cabin door.

If my friend's birthday is on later days of the cruise, I would love to do it ourselves too. (To save $$:D) But since her birthday is on the first day, I think I'll order from Bon Voyage so she can be surprise!

Archived