How long for cruise points to post

Does anyone have a feel for how long it takes for cruise points to post to your C&A account? Just returned on Sunday, and when it posts it will move me up a level so I'm anxious. I know it doesn't really matter until the next cruise, but I'm ready to become Emerald.

I haven't read your replies yet, but let me give you what I think is the answer taken from 6 years of experience. In many things, especially IT related, RC tends to put things to do in piles and do them when the pile gets big. If your info is first in the pile, it may take awhile. If yours is the last put in the pile when they actually decide to do it, then you see it quick!

That rather brilliant observation mainly relates to how it shows up on their website. I have found that while it may take awhile to show up there. (My recent Allure cruise took less than 2 weeks) the booking and Crown and Anchor agents always seem to have up to date info so if you need to book another cruise, you get what you are entitled to for discounts.

We did a B2B in April and only our 1st weeks points were added to our total. Still trying to get an answer out of C&A as to where our missing 7 pts are!

Maybe it's like luggage, they turn up when they're ready :D

Archived