FLL pre cruise hotel

corsage

Need help in deciding a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, sailing out of Port Everglades in January. I would like to be able to use up some airmiles that I have, but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions with doing that. Has anyone stayed in the Best Western Oceanside Inn and what did you think of it?

I had seen your post earlier, but did not reply because I'm sure others have more detailed info than what I can give. But, ssince it's been several hours with no response.......This hotel is in a nice area just steps from the beach. I cannot speak to the condition of the hotel as I have never been inside. It is not a new hotel. Possibly work has been done on it recently, but I cannot say with any certainty. A cab ride to Port Everglades from this hotel would probably run $15-$18 one way I'd estimate. Just west over the 17th Street bridge are shops such as Publix supermarket, Winn-Dixie supermarket, Crown Liquors, Total Wine, Wallgreens, Ross Dress for Less, and various restaurants. Other posters such as RoyalCruz would know better than I. Hopefully she will see your thread.

I had seen your post earlier, but did not reply because I'm sure others have more detailed info than what I can give. But, ssince it's been several hours with no response.......This hotel is in a nice area just steps from the beach. I cannot speak to the condition of the hotel as I have never been inside. It is not a new hotel. Possibly work has been done on it recently, but I cannot say with any certainty. A cab ride to Port Everglades from this hotel would probably run $15-$18 one way I'd estimate. Just west over the 17th Street bridge are shops such as Publix supermarket, Winn-Dixie supermarket, Crown Liquors, Total Wine, Wallgreens, Ross Dress for Less, and various restaurants. Other posters such as RoyalCruz would know better than I. Hopefully she will see your thread.

I've never been in this hotel either, but the reviews I've read have been mostly very good. It is a little further than the main strip than I would like to be, especially if it is cold out in January (it's just south of the Sheraton Beach hotel), but it is still walkable and the beach is very close also. It's just a block away from the very popular Bahia Mar restaurant.

Archived