Dry Dock Schedules

I know that Radiance has had some major renovations during their most recent drydock.

Will all of the Radiance class ships be getting these same changes?

Is the plan for all of the old ships to have major renovations?

At this time, nothing has been announced regarding the other 3 Radiance class ships. They really need to give all the new changes on Radiance a chance to settle in and then evaluate the situation as to upgrading her sisters.

Thanks, Patti. I really will miss the Seaview Cafe if they remove them. We generally eat a late lunch, we always have late dinner, and the Seaview was always a perfect solution.

I hope they don't change all of the Radiance Class ships.

Anything about Voyager class?

I thought that the Jewel was just dry-docked for a refresher in April 2011? I didn't think she got all of the enhancements/changes that Radiance is getting but just a good cleaning/carpet replacement/etc?

I hope they don't change all of the Radiance Class ships.

I agree. Although many are excited about all the new additions to Radiance-I loved Serenade just the way she was and also hope the rest stay that way!!

I thought that the Jewel was just dry-docked for a refresher in April 2011? I didn't think she got all of the enhancements/changes that Radiance is getting but just a good cleaning/carpet replacement/etc?

Yes she was and all she got was a mani, a pedi and her pipes cleaned.:D

I agree. Although many are excited about all the new additions to Radiance-I loved Serenade just the way she was and also hope the rest stay that way!!

After they stretched Enchantment, they never did that again.

So, why are there no cruises scheduled for Serenade between November 8 and Dec 2, 2012? This time period is 3 weeks and 3 days long. It sounds like the time they need to do to Serenade what they did to Radiance. Just where will the ship be during this time when it arrives in Barcelona and departs from Malaga?

Gina

Does anyone know why Rhapsody of the Seas has had her dry dock changed?

During her Australian/NZ season she was scheduled for a 2 week dry dock in Australia, but from what I can gather , the Australian dry dock , together with 4 cruises , have been canceled and she is heading up to Singapore for a 4 week dry dock.

She will return to Australia in time to leave on the scheduled date to return home,Trans Pacific.

Does anyone know why Rhapsody of the Seas has had her dry dock changed?

During her Australian/NZ season she was scheduled for a 2 week dry dock in Australia, but from what I can gather , the Australian dry dock , together with 4 cruises , have been canceled and she is heading up to Singapore for a 4 week dry dock.

She will return to Australia in time to leave on the scheduled date to return home,Trans Pacific.

I don't think that was a "definite" date, based on some discussions we had with staff onboard the ship in May. They were likely looking for the best deal they could get. And perhaps a 4-week drydock means that they'll pay attention to the cabins - the ones we've seen really need updating. Then the ship will live up to her crew.:)

Archived