Golden PRINCESS ALASKAN PATTERS **POSTED HERE**

Janet Foster

Janet,

If you had to pick a night where the food in the MDR was not tops and therefore book one of the specialty restaurants what night would you pick?

Tuesday night was Italian Night and this is a good night to skip the MDR.

Tuesday night was Italian Night and this is a good night to skip the MDR.

Thanks Janet, I would have thought Italian Night was the night I wouldn't want to miss. So the menu wasn't great? What night was lobster?

Thanks so much, I downloaded them and printed them out so I could read them comfortably this evening and to share with my wife. I was able to duplex them out of my printer so I didn't kill too many trees and they look kind of like the real thing.

I also would like to know what was "wrong" with the Italian night in the MDR. Also, what was the best night in the MDR?

Our group was not " big" on Italian food. Which is why we opted for the Crown Grill that evening. The 2nd formal night was great. Lobster and Beef Wellington.

If you go to the Crown Grill the MOLTEN DUTCH CHOCOLATE FUDGE OBSESSION

Rich and Warm with a Soft Center Double Chocolate Ice Cream, is to die for!!!!!

Thanks Janet, I would have thought Italian Night was the night I wouldn't want to miss. So the menu wasn't great? What night was lobster?

I guess it's a matter of opinion. Italian night is one of my favorites. I love the eggplant parmesan appetizer and wouldn't want to miss it!

Wow! Thanks for posting the current patters. I was lucky to get my hands on some copies for some cc members (also super!!), but it's great seeing ones that are about a month and a half off of mine. Thanks so much for scanning and posting. :)

Thanks for these. Now I don't have to post a question as to what there is to do if we choose to stay "home" on a port day (two of the four of us use mobility scooters so I think the two Walkers will get off to do a scouting report as to whether or not it's worth the trouble of getting the scooters off-loaded, etc.) It's really a lot of work and they have a low clearance, anyway. The crowded sidewalks are NOT our friend and bus rides are probably out of the question, but we'll see. We leave in four days and there's still of lot of stuff to do. I wish I could have a guarantee of the good weather you recent cruisers have had!

Thanks for these. Now I don't have to post a question as to what there is to do if we choose to stay "home" on a port day (two of the four of us use mobility scooters so I think the two Walkers will get off to do a scouting report as to whether or not it's worth the trouble of getting the scooters off-loaded, etc.) It's really a lot of work and they have a low clearance, anyway. The crowded sidewalks are NOT our friend and bus rides are probably out of the question, but we'll see. We leave in four days and there's still of lot of stuff to do. I wish I could have a guarantee of the good weather you recent cruisers have had!

Oh there is lots for you to do if you choose not to get off in port!! Hope you do have great weather!!!!!

Thank you for posting the current Patters. We are leaving this Saturday on the Golden for Alaska. These really helped build the excitement in our house!:)

I wished we could have had copies to view prior to our cruise. It is really helpful to look at these things in advance when your mind is less occupied... Glad you are enjoying have a great cruise!

This is so wonderful to have. It will save my asking you too many questions! Thank you for doing it, and in a pdf that is easily read at real size!

Have you written a review and posted it on the reviews page yet? If not, please post it here, short or long. We'd love to know about your excursions and overall impression. We are leaving July 9th.

I can't say it enough, thank you again and again!

Gosh, without having read your Patters, which are still printing, could I ask you if any of the main dining rooms were open for lunch on embarkation day. We like to do that on cruises, but know that the staff encourages everyone to go to the buffet. Are you knowledgeable about this, or anyone else reading, please chime in if you know. Thanks

Gosh, without having read your Patters, which are still printing, could I ask you if any of the main dining rooms were open for lunch on embarkation day. We like to do that on cruises, but know that the staff encourages everyone to go to the buffet. Are you knowledgeable about this, or anyone else reading, please chime in if you know. Thanks

Yes, it is listed on the patter

This is so wonderful to have. It will save my asking you too many questions! Thank you for doing it, and in a pdf that is easily read at real size!

Have you written a review and posted it on the reviews page yet? If not, please post it here, short or long. We'd love to know about your excursions and overall impression. We are leaving July 9th.

I can't say it enough, thank you again and again!

I am working on my review... it is quite long.. LOL... YES do go to the main dining room for lunch on emkarkation day... ... I am happy to answer any questions.

Archived