Dry Dock Schedule

missdebi

Is there a site to see when the ships are going into dry dock? We are going on the Fascination 10/29 and I was curious if she would undergo dry dock before we sailed, I am hoping for the Red Frog pub! Thanks!

Is there a site to see when the ships are going into dry dock? We are going on the Fascination 10/29 and I was curious if she would undergo dry dock before we sailed, I am hoping for the Red Frog pub! Thanks!

I'm not positive, but I think it was just in drydock a year or so ago.

For some reason, I thought it had a drydock before our two cruises on her in September and November.

I doubt any of the Fantasy class would get a retrofit like the red frog pub.

I'm sure if it is a big enough moneymaker, all of the Conquest class would get them added on their next drydock.

Bill

Looks like the Fascination was in dry dock early in 2010, so probably won't be there again until 2013 or so : http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/Carnival/fleet/fascination/FascinationFactSheet.htm

I don't think a Redfrog pub is in the plan for the smaller ships anyway.

Thanks I was wishfully hoping! I had read somewhere, I think John Healds Blog, that as the ships went in for dry dock they would be outfitted with the Red Frog Pub and I assumed it included the Fantasy class of ships.

Thanks I was wishfully hoping! I had read somewhere, I think John Healds Blog, that as the ships went in for dry dock they would be outfitted with the Red Frog Pub and I assumed it included the Fantasy class of ships.

The Elation goes into Dry Dock in October - maybe we will see if it gets one!

I am betting the Liberty gets one!

Archived