Triupmh scores???

according to John Heald, it's the #1 ship in the fleet

thats just based on what is now a selectively smaller group they send the email feedback to. I know I have not gotten one, so the sample group is now much smaller and so the scores to me are more biased. Its just how someone rates the ship, feedback, nothing to do with cleanliness .. just what you thought of the ship.

which is the favorite ship based on the small feedback they now get.

If you used to fill out the feedback before you left the ship, you know its.. how would you rate the service of the waiter, your cabin steward, things like that. I dont even remember a question about cleanliness.

thats just based on what is now a selectively smaller group they send the email feedback to. I know I have not gotten one, so the sample group is now much smaller and so the scores to me are more biased. Its just how someone rates the ship, feedback, nothing to do with cleanliness .. just what you thought of the ship.

which is the favorite ship based on the small feedback they now get.

If you used to fill out the feedback before you left the ship, you know its.. how would you rate the service of the waiter, your cabin steward, things like that. I dont even remember a question about cleanliness.

I can definately understand how this would be biased.

I can definately understand how this would be biased.

A lot of us are upset that carnival doesnt bother to send us the email feedback.

Iv been on Triumph, Ecstasy and twice on Elation for sure since they went to the online feedback last fall. Not once did they send me the feedback form. People say well call.. well if you are wanting to give feedback bad enough to call .. its biased and not worth much.

The old feedback was pretty specific though toward who served you. Like you would put in your table number .. so the feedback was specifically your wait staff.

I never received a request from Carnival for our Triumph cruise, but we thought it was GREAT!

Some of Triumph's high ranking (it has been consistently high) is becauses it cruises from New Orleans!

It will be interesting to see Conquest's rankings once the ship moves to New Orleans.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalTriumph/index.htm

Archived