Favorite cabins on the Legend! Need input!

taylor1293

We are planning a family reunion on the Legend in the summer of 2013. We will be booking all levels of cabins from interior to suites. I would love to hear about your favorite cabins on the Legend. If you have pictures that would be wonderful too. Thanks!

Cabin 4237, aft wrap vista suite, largest balcony on the ship. Oh yeah, 4228, the port side mirror image of 4237. :D

Agree..100%..these are Vista Suites..and well worth it...the balcony is amazing and would probably hold everybody at one time!

We wanted to get an aft wrap for our Miracle (sister ship) cruise in April. We couldn't book it because we had 4 people. We opted for 7301 instead. It has had some good reviews and hopefully I'll add to them! Good luck!

Hi there,

AFT Vista Suite- 7298

HUGE balcony and noise buffering with decks above and below.

Had an aft wrap around on the LIBERTY and we were sold!!! :D

With a group you can entertain about 12-15 people easily and have room inside as well. Go on You Tube and see the videos of 7298.

Hope you have a great cruise. We start the next one on SUPER BOWL Sunday out of Tampa. What a night that will be ..........sailing under the bridge at Tampa Bay and kickoff at 6:30 pm! :eek:

Definitely agree with the others.

If you have a big group.....get at least one aft wrap-around for group cocktail parties.

Over 200 sq. feet balcony. Would be fine for I'd say up to 20 people !

7258-but I'll let you in on a secret-because that balcony is indented a bit, those above you to the sides can see you....which they did while I was wrapped in a towel, and there's an odd reflection in the afternoon, so we could see the folks next to us, in a mirror effect. So, ;):D

7258-but I'll let you in on a secret-because that balcony is indented a bit, those above you to the sides can see you....which they did while I was wrapped in a towel, and there's an odd reflection in the afternoon, so we could see the folks next to us, in a mirror effect. So, ;):D

What? Please explain (we booked this room for the parents - we also have room 7256 next door)

The people in the Panorama deck can see you?

no balcony is 100% private- (and do not forget th video survillance ships have of each balcony deck.

the balcony is in the indented part- some balconies stick out and the people on the first balcony on each side of the indent must really look around to see into these balconies

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0186.JPG

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0187.JPG

Cabin 4237, aft wrap vista suite, largest balcony on the ship. Oh yeah, 4228, the port side mirror image of 4237. :D

Agree..100%..these are Vista Suites..and well worth it...the balcony is amazing and would probably hold everybody at one time!

I agree, video to follow!

Here's a video tour I made of 4237 on the Legend....it connects to other aft cabins as well, if need be. I enjoyed the balcony privacy allotted by the large overhang only available on this deck-sure, its a bit away from lido, etc, but its not hard to ride an elevator up LOL

Enjoy!

Archived