Seville tours

sebritish

We are wanting to go to Seville when our ship docks in Cadiz in October... does anyone know any private tour companies that would take a small group or any information about taking a taxi... I know it is about 1 hour from the Port.

We are wanting to go to Seville when our ship docks in Cadiz in October... does anyone know any private tour companies that would take a small group or any information about taking a taxi... I know it is about 1 hour from the Port.

There are taxis at the Cadiz port if you wish to hire one.

Many companies will offer a private tour or a private transfer.

I was researching the same thing myself. SpainDay Tours does offer a transfer and tour (I have used them before and they were good).

We have opted to just do a transfer to Seville for our group, so have hired a bus and driver. If you can get a group of say 20 people together on your roll call, it is fairly reasonable. Due to pricing and cancellation clauses, we opted for LifestyleSeville for this arrangement. It's our first tour with them.

hope this helps a bit:)

Thank you ...we have Spain Day tours booked with our group in a van for 18 but they wanted to change us to a bus of 50 and we said no way... it seems though that now they will accommodate us with the original van ...

Thanks for your help

Archived