Can we Wash or Swim

Grumpy8

Click on the link for a great interactive map of the ship. https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/interactive_map/victory/interactivemap.html

It shows you the location of the laundry rooms. I believe that each ship has an adult only pool. The Victory also has a Serenity area which is adults only.

Thanks this was really helpful..I haven't cruise on a Carnival in awhile:cool:

Click on the link for a great interactive map of the ship. https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/interactive_map/victory/interactivemap.html

It shows you the location of the laundry rooms. I believe that each ship has an adult only pool. The Victory also has a Serenity area which is adults only.

You wouldn't happen to know where I can find out what entertainers will be on board my cruise next week. The Carnival Solution crew could not help me..;)

You wouldn't happen to know where I can find out what entertainers will be on board my cruise next week. The Carnival Solution crew could not help me..;)

Not sure if this is the same itinerary you're doing but I found these on John Healds Blog, you might be able to see some entertainers in there :)

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2011-05-16/

Not sure if this is the same itinerary you're doing but I found these on John Healds Blog, you might be able to see some entertainers in there :)

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2011-05-16/

Thanks for trying to help..At least you did better than the Carnival Solution crew did..they send me info for 2010.

I'm leaving July 3 2011

Can some tell me on the Victory..do they have wash machines available for guest to use..Also is there an Adult only pool...:)

Name: Launderettes

Location: Riviera Deck 1 - midship / across from 1351 and 1353

Main Deck 2 - midship / across from 2365 and 2367

Upper Deck 6 - midship / across from 6389 and 6391

Empress Deck 7 - midship / across from 7339 and 7341

Verandah Deck 8 - midship / across from 8349 and 8351

Lido Deck 9 - midship / across from 9268 and 9270

Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

Function: Self-Service Launderette

* 2 or 3 washers

* 2 or 3 dryers

* 1 iron and ironing board

* Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener

$3/wash and $3/dry. Quarters only. Detergent/Softener is $1.25.

Is there Lobster night on the 7 day cruise on the Victory Southern Caribbean.:cool:

Yes. On 1st Cruise Elegant night.

I'm thinking if you go to the theater after dinner you might find them there. But sometimes the best entertainment can be people watching.

Name: Launderettes

Location: Riviera Deck 1 - midship / across from 1351 and 1353

Main Deck 2 - midship / across from 2365 and 2367

Upper Deck 6 - midship / across from 6389 and 6391

Empress Deck 7 - midship / across from 7339 and 7341

Verandah Deck 8 - midship / across from 8349 and 8351

Lido Deck 9 - midship / across from 9268 and 9270

Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

Function: Self-Service Launderette

* 2 or 3 washers

* 2 or 3 dryers

* 1 iron and ironing board

* Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener

$3/wash and $3/dry. Quarters only. Detergent/Softener is $1.25.

Yes. On 1st Cruise Elegant night.

Wow Thanks for all the good info..I'm on Deck 1

I'll make sure to bring my quarters...

Would you know if the slots are doing quarters or are they doing the sign & sail card like some of the other cruiselines are going to...:cool:

Wow Thanks for all the good info..I'm on Deck 1

I'll make sure to bring my quarters...

Would you know if the slots are doing quarters or are they doing the sign & sail card like some of the other cruiselines are going to...:cool:

sign and sail cards!

Thanks ...

Would you or anyone know with the soda sticker do they give you a souvenir container to use like the other cruise lines?

I'm not really sure about that one. I always bring my own soda onboard. You can bring a 12 pack per person legally...

no thanks lol. I don't even like doing that at home and please don't ask me to fold no fitted sheets :D

This is basically the method I use, but I then put the folded sheet and pillowcases folded in the flat sheet. That way the whole set is together and also very small. You can do it!

But definately, don't make your own bed on a cruise!

This is basically the method I use, but I then put the folded sheet and pillowcases folded in the flat sheet. That way the whole set is together and also very small. You can do it!

But definately, don't make your own bed on a cruise!

Lol I was kidding about making the bed and thanks for the video. I will definately try that. Sure beats wadding them up in a ball and throwing them in the closet. My ex mother in law tried to teach me to fold them one time. She can fold them right back to the way they are packaged when you buy them. I still cannot even fold them half decently lol.

Lol I was kidding about making the bed and thanks for the video. I will definately try that. Sure beats wadding them up in a ball and throwing them in the closet. My ex mother in law tried to teach me to fold them one time. She can fold them right back to the way they are packaged when you buy them. I still cannot even fold them half decently lol.

My mom tried in vain for years to teach me how to crochet. I could make the world's longest chain, but when it came time to turn and make something, I was all thumbs. That woman could teach anybody anything - of which I learned so much - just not that task. She gave up after 25 years but the good news, I had the fitted sheet down in under 3 months and by the age of 10. Believe it or not, both my sons could fold fitted sheets by the time they were 12 (and the oldest can knit and crochet -learned by watching Grandma trying to teach his inept mother), But shucky darn anyway, they are both grown and out of the house now, so I have to fold sheets again.

$3 wash and $3 dry. I recommend getting some of these: http://www.purex.com/products/detergents/purex-complete-3-in-1 as they're so easy to pack and they won't leak anywhere. You can find trial sizes from time to time on their website, and I've seen them at Target, too. There are 3 sheets in the trial, if I remember correctly.

Archived