I know it is here somewhere.....

tjandluke

I know it is here somewhere but I can't find it.

Could someone please post a link to a current Costa Bar menu?

I heard back from my TA today that Costa will not be offering the Ultra to the Australian Market but are offering a reduced price on the J2.

I have been offered the J2 (for myself and my child) at a total cost of 600 Euro- working out at 43 Euro a day.

I just want to check using current prices if this will be value for us- or if we should just get the X1 and boy/ girl cards and buy cocktails during happy hour.

I am kind of thinking that we will go with the J2 as then everything is done and dusted. I am thinking that with a couple of coffees and soft drinks through the day, a glass or 2 of wine with meals, a cocktail and an after dinner mixer then I may be better to take this. My child drinks water, milkshakes and soft drinks with the odd virgin cocktail thrown in.

Also to clarify does the J2 include water/ soft drinks from the mini bar? If someone could also pop a link in to the J2 info from Costa that has been posted before it would be much appreciated.

The search function on the board does not seem to be working for me at present.

Thanks

Tanya

Tanya,

Your wish is my command.

Here is a link,

http://www.costa-inside.de/news-verkaufsinformationen/verkaufsinformationen.html

and then select the follow (it is a PDF file and can be downloaded for future reference :rolleyes:, it is in English and Italian)

Beispiel-Getränkekarte (Stand Januar 2011)

I think the J2 will be with it, you don't have to worry about a large bar bill at the end of your cruise.

Here is the link to the X1/J2 Pacaklge, although this now over 18 months old.

http://www.costaclick.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/8DC6ED80-9D78-49AB-B71A-D905A015508E/19067/DrinksPackage_090710.pdf

Ron

Archived