Dining on Celebrity Century

cf2404

Does anyone have any information on dining arrangements on Century? My husband and I prefer to dine at a table of 2 each evening. Is this possible or will we be seated with other passengers?

Does anyone have any information on dining arrangements on Century? My husband and I prefer to dine at a table of 2 each evening. Is this possible or will we be seated with other passengers?

When you booked your cruise, did you inform your TA (or Celebrity) that you wished to be at a table for 2? I believe, just like with other requests, they will try to accomodate you; however, if you find you didn't get what you requested, you can check with the maitre d' as soon as possible. Now, I've never been on Celebrity, but this is what I've heard.

I, on the other hand, want to sit at a table for 8. 10 is too many to really get to know each other, and for me, anything less is bad, in case you don't like the others at the table.

Felicia

Hi:) there are tables of 2 on board.

I became friends with 2 folks from our Roll Call last week and they sat at a duece.

If you booked with a TA they should put the request in for you. If you booked directly with X then I would call them back and put in for it.

Your table number will be on a card in your cabin. After boarding you can go see the Maitr'd and they can tell you if it is a deuce and they can also tell you the table location.

Archived