Not sure about Celebrity Suite on Summit - Any comments?

bugsy43

Hi there,

We are sailing on teh Summit shortly and have an opportunity to upgrade from our C3 Concierge class to a Celebrity Suite on Deck 9.

We know we will lose our balcony but are ok with that since we would get the extra space in the cabin and some of the extra suite perks.

My biggest concern is that from what I can gather by the deck plans, the Celebrity Suites on Deck 9 look to be directly below the Pool Grill and I am therefore concerned about noise and/or other issues that may arise from being directly below.

If anyone has stayed in one of these CS on any M Class ship, I would sincerely appreciate any feedback.

Thanks. :)

We've sailed in this area on other ships. We could sometimes hear chairs, but never really were bother by lots of noise from above.

We would not sail in a CS on a M class ships because we love the verandas! Now, the CS on S Class ships....there's a suite cabin!:D

Just did the Summit in a CS on Deck 9. While there was at times some noise from the grill above it was not enough to detract from the extra room and amenities that come with the suite.

If you get Sebastion as your Butler you will be very pleased with his service and desire to do anything he can to make your cruise more enjoyable.

If you have any other questions just let me know.

I have not been on Summit but have had a CS suite on deck 9 on Millennium and agree with the other posters. Which CS on deck 9 is it? The forward facing CS are generally considered preferable [no window cleaning equipment and nicer to face forward] but IMHO any CS is better than a C3!

Sue

Archived