Anyone else try to fill out a Funpass today??

This is like the third time I have tried to fill out Fun Passes - each a week apart. It keeps looping around the same screens over and over and then when I tried to hit save and return I got the Opps We are working on it screen. Anyone else get it successfully done today?:confused::confused:

The problem is how Carnival handles cookies, not just theirs but others as well, two option, clear your cache and browser history and it will work, or as I did download safari(or Chrome or firefox) and use it immediately on Carnival and it will work fine...just some other browser

Thank Curlydog - the gentleman I just spoke with (3rd call) said I had to use Internet Explorer (I was on a Mac) - So I am trying that and I have gotten a little further but still no Fun Pass in my hand yet:( ANd it seems like it was actually called Fun Pass and had some little sort of rainbow on the piece of paper - it just asked me if I wanted to print my Boarding Pass and it doesn't look at all like I remember the past ones looking like.

Thank Curlydog - the gentleman I just spoke with (3rd call) said I had to use Internet Explorer (I was on a Mac) - So I am trying that and I have gotten a little further but still no Fun Pass in my hand yet:( ANd it seems like it was actually called Fun Pass and had some little sort of rainbow on the piece of paper - it just asked me if I wanted to print my Boarding Pass and it doesn't look at all like I remember the past ones looking like.

I think Safari works. I normally use Firefox on Mac and I have to change browsers. Has always worked though.

Thanks - I will keep trying because I am fixing to run out of time but it's getting frustrating. It finally will give me one person showing complete but then when you go to the next person the first person goes back to incomplete!

I experienced this several times this week. I was trying to complete the fun pass info on 6 people in two different cabins! Each time I moved to a new window the "Travel Plans" section would wipe out! I finally got everyone in and plan to print today....hope it works! Good luck to you!

Thanks - I will keep trying because I am fixing to run out of time but it's getting frustrating. It finally will give me one person showing complete but then when you go to the next person the first person goes back to incomplete!

I had the same problem

I think it's a glitch but the way to get around it is when you have completed the first person do NOT click on 'continue' go back to the top of the page and hold your mouse over the next person. Click on one of the empty boxes under that name and go from there.

That worked for me.

I think it's a glitch but the way to get around it is when you have completed the first person do NOT click on 'continue' go back to the top of the page and hold your mouse over the next person. Click on one of the empty boxes under that name and go from there.

That worked for me.

Thanks guys! I did finally get it to work. The travel plans part was causing one glitch and doing the above is what one of the Carnival people told me to do. And then clearing my history in between each booking also helped. Hated that I had to do all that but I do finally have boarding passes (formally known as Fun Passes:D)

I did mine a couple of days ago, using mozilla and hp. Had a similar experience with the oops screen, hit back button and went back and clicked & filled in person #2. The only hitch was it would not let me say 'no' to the car parked at pier question. No biggie there. Printed 'boarding pass'.

BTW: I do have my browser set to clear cookies and cache each time it closes..others have said to clear this before trying.

Good luck.

Archived