Jewish tour of Rome on 5 Sept?

PASSENGERES

My husband and I are on the 20 day Noordam Med. cruise from 26 August to 15 Sept.

On the change-over day in Rome (Civitavecchia) on 5 September, we are interested in taking a Jewish walking tour of Rome and have checked out a wonderful website www.jewishroma.com. We are interested in the Jewish Vatican and, time permitting, the Ghetto and Jewish Museum tour. Anyone interested in more info could also email Micaela at info@jewishroma.com. We have exchanged a few emails with her and she is wonderfully helpful.

Adele

We are interested in the Jewish Vatican.
I just ran this through Google and it sounds really interesting. I never heard of such a tour before this and, if I (a gentile) were to visit the city, it would be something worth looking into, just from the description.

At first glance, the name also seemed to be something you'd see as part of a Mel Brooks film...

• 1 month later...

we are also on the aug 26th twenty day sailing of the noordam. I have made arrangements with Holland America Line to conduct Orthodox Shabbat Services on the Noordam on the following dates:

Fridays – August 26, September 2 and 9 at 6:30 PM in the Stuyvesant Room on the third deck forward left.

Saturday mornings – August 27, September 3 and 10 at 8:30 AM in the Stuyvesant Room on the third deck forward left.

We will have Kiddush and hamozei following services.

If you are interested in joining the services, let me know with a post or by email to adwek605@aol.com. please pass this onto others who might be interested.

we have booked a taxi for a full day tour of rome including the jewish quarter, museum and synagogue. we will be going on a 12:15 pm tour of the jewish museum and synagogue.

please look us up when you board the ship on august 26. we are in 7136. i am abraham dwek and my wife is ruth. we are on the cruise with 2 other couples.

looking forward to seeing you.

Archived