Millennium- Suitcase under bed storage?

drisinger

Yes, fullsized suitcases fit under the Bed. We put our smaller ones in and slip them under.

As to closet, not knowing how much you are taking, it normally should fit the 3 of you. You can ask for more hangers and so on. Should work out....there was always lots of room for my wife and I, and did fine when our 20's daughter joined us on one cruise.

enjoy!

Den

Denny01 is correct on both points ~ suitcases will fit under bed and it is nice to hear back from someone!

Just one point about the suitcase under the bed - last cruise I went to slide it under and it would not go - eek, I thought what can I do! But then I noticed the side of the bed was just a little lower than boxsprings, so I easily lifted up the bed and in went the suitcase - it never touched the boxsprings! Just a hint in case you have a problem.

Have a GREAT cruise!

Somewhere I read to pack extra hangers but in this tread someone mentioned you can request extra hangers. This is our first cruise and we will be on Millenium. Can we just request extra hangers?

Thank you all hints and tricks of the trade of cruising. This is going to be so much fun!

Aloha

Cheryl

Archived