Allure cruise documents

:DHello my cruise friends I need some information from you. Do anyone know the timeline for the cruise documents. I am book on the Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean for 7 days. I already printed out my Sea Pass.icon12.gif

See your other post. You'll find your docs in the same place.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1441142

No need to print them out, by the way. If you made air or hotel arrangements through RC, you will need those vouchers, but the rest of the docs are really just a waste of ink and paper.

All you really need to check-in are your SetSail Pass, passport and credit card. :)

Hi Puddingpie- I'm on this same cruise (8/28/11). I was wondering about the cruise docs. I don't have access to them yet either. I look everyday online for them but they are not available yet. :( My family and I are already looking through cruise compasses and highlighting activities. :o

Hi Puddingpie- I'm on this same cruise (8/28/11). I was wondering about the cruise docs. I don't have access to them yet either. I look everyday online for them but they are not available yet. :( My family and I are already looking through cruise compasses and highlighting activities. :o

Then YOU get yourself over to the Roll Call, NOW! ;) :)

Yes, your cruise docs are available. Ignore that notation. Click on "check status" and you'll be able to access them from the next page. :)

Archived