12.4.11 ~ Do YOU believe in MAGIC? **~TEAM MAGIC~** Official CC Group - Dec 4, 2011~

Rhonda, glad the tags were helpful. Shirley, Dale and I were in the limo at 9:30am after doing self assist.

I loved the Magic but getting to Galveston is tough for this gal from the north so probably far and few cruises for me on her as long as she is there. :(

Now I can start thinking about the ports on my Miracle cruise in February. :rolleyes:

Nice dining with you and Sloan. We had the best table!

We loved meeting all of you, and would love to cruise as a CC group again :D.

Bonnie...Thanks so much for the debarkation tags :D, we were in the car and on the road by 9:00AM.

Sara, I am still rocking too :)

Brandon, It must have been your identical twin that sat across from us at the last party, I could have sworn you took the majority of the drinks on the servers tray :eek::D:eek:

Although this wasn't our best cruise, we had a good cruise, and all the CC'ers really made it a lot of fun. I love the colors/decoration on the interior of the ship, and the Red Frog pub had great food/great atmosphere.

I couldn't really help myself, but I kept comparing the Conquest (Love her) to the Magic and I was a little disillusioned. Maybe I was so excited about a new ship, that I thought it would be a million times better than the Conquest.

I am not sure if there was something wrong with the stabilizers, but our cabin rocked and shook like an epileptic on speed. I have always read about the motion in the aft cabins, but this was the first time we really experienced the shaking. Sloan would say it felt like we hit a whale; but if that was the case... we hit every whale in the ocean.

We also had a lot of soot on our balcony, some of the pieces were the size of quarters... really strange as we had not ever experienced this on our other aft-wraps. We never said anything to our wonderful steward Rasha, but apparently others did and they were always spraying down and washing the balcony and furniture.

I'm not sure if I want to sail on the Magic again, I might have to look into driving to New Orleans and sail on the Conquest again. I got the survey from Carnival, but I haven't completed it yet.

Hi Rhonda:

I got a survey too, was glad to get it. I did strongly complement them on a number of things, but was pretty straightforward about a few things that weren't as good as we thought. Like you, I think we were expecting to be wowed all the way around. We had a lot of fun, enjoyed the group, always love being on vacation, but I didnt vote it as one of our very best cruises either. Let me know when you think about a Conquest cruise, I might be in for that!

Rhonda, glad the tags were helpful. Shirley, Dale and I were in the limo at 9:30am after doing self assist.

I loved the Magic but getting to Galveston is tough for this gal from the north so probably far and few cruises for me on her as long as she is there. :(

Now I can start thinking about the ports on my Miracle cruise in February. :rolleyes:

Nice dining with you and Sloan. We had the best table!

I agree with BOTH!!

Getting to and from Galveston was pricey and more complicated than we anticipted - when we originally booked :(. LOVED the ship - and would love to sail on her again - but won't be doing Galveston again anytime soon :o.

.... and we too have moved our thoughts from the Magic - to the Epic! ;)

Hi Rhonda:

I got a survey too, was glad to get it. I did strongly complement them on a number of things, but was pretty straightforward about a few things that weren't as good as we thought. Like you, I think we were expecting to be wowed all the way around. We had a lot of fun, enjoyed the group, always love being on vacation, but I didnt vote it as one of our very best cruises either. Let me know when you think about a Conquest cruise, I might be in for that!

I also got a survey - but haven't even looked at it yet! Maybe this weekend ;)

I agree with BOTH!!

Getting to and from Galveston was pricey and more complicated than we anticipted - when we originally booked :(. LOVED the ship - and would love to sail on her again - but won't be doing Galveston again anytime soon :o.

.... and we too have moved our thoughts from the Magic - to the Epic! ;)

How did you like the triumph? It's now doing the short hops from Galveston. Since its close, I'm thinking I'll try it out.

He told me when she hiked her leg he just grabbed it. I mean that's the proper thing to do right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. If a woman puts her leg up on your shoulder it's just plain rude not to grab it to help stabilize her and help her maintain her balance. :)

Hiya Allen! Back home yet? How was the Magic? Hope you hade a great time and a good visit with family.

Hi Lois! I'm back and had a great time. I love the Magic and the Red Frog Pub and got to spend about six days with my middle son, his lovely wife, and the two grandsons (ages 6 and 7.

Did you go on the Miracle that same week, or are you saving yourself for the Breeze back to back?

And when is your jazz cruise?

Hi Lois! I'm back and had a great time. I love the Magic and the Red Frog Pub and got to spend about six days with my middle son' date=' his lovely wife, and the two grandsons (ages 6 and 7.

Did you go on the Miracle that same week, or are you saving yourself for the Breeze back to back?

And when is your jazz cruise?[/quote']

Went on the Miracle last week with Floatie's group and we had a great time. I leave for the Jazz cruise next month. Just enought time to unpack, wash clothes and re-pack:eek:. I'm not sure if I'll do the b2b on the Breeze yet. But ya never know.

Went on the Miracle last week with Floatie's group and we had a great time. I leave for the Jazz cruise next month. Just enought time to unpack, wash clothes and re-pack:eek:. I'm not sure if I'll do the b2b on the Breeze yet. But ya never know.

I'll be on the Miracle for the VD at Sea Cruise (Valentine's Day at Sea). How was the Miracle?

Archived