Portofino help

Just wanted to know if RCI stick to the age limit in the portofino restaurant? ( we are going on holiday with my brother in law and his family and would really like to go to go in there to eat but his youngest is 8 years old....but she is really well behaved) any advice anyone? Going on Indy in August, if that makes any difference. x

You can book for a child under 13 but it has to be an early seating- like 6pm or 6:30pm.

My FIL booked a 6pm seating on Voyager in 2008 for my DD who was 5 before he told me what he was up to.

you might have to book onboard, too.

Just wanted to know if RCI stick to the age limit in the portofino restaurant? ( we are going on holiday with my brother in law and his family and would really like to go to go in there to eat but his youngest is 8 years old....but she is really well behaved) any advice anyone? Going on Indy in August, if that makes any difference. x

This should answer your question

Question: Are children allowed to dine in our Specialty Restaurants?

Answer: Chops Grille and Portofino

All guests 13 and over are welcome and may be booked on-line. Children under 13 years may book only before 7 p.m. but must be booked onboard; based on availability and total party size. After 7 p.m. children under the age of 13 are not allowed. All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Ahhh Thank you. I'll need to wait till we get on the ship. many thanks x

Just a suggestion - book in advance for everyone in the party EXCEPT for the child, then add her when you get on the ship. It's a lot easier to add, say, a sixth person to a party of five than to book an entire table. At least you will be assured of having the time and day you want.

Archived