Celebrity Cruises Cancels One Hawaii Cruise

jsea

Ishmael,

PLEASE STOP!!!!! Either leave this thread or act like a gentleman. This is not your personal sounding board and quite frankly I am getting very tired reading your tirades. I want this thread to go back to what it was about: the cancelling of the 3/27 sailing on the Infinity. Why do I care????? I'm on the April 6 sailing!

Anita

Just curious as to where the drydock will be accomplished. Since the cancelled cruise is from San Diego to Honolulu, will it only be a 4-5 day dry dock? Will the Infinity then sail to Honolulu with no passengers, that's about a 4 day trip?

Hmmmmmm......

Reggie:D

The ship is drydocked in San Francisco. We just got off the Infinity - 3/13-3/27 westbound through the Canal. Very nice ship, but a bit of a rough ride. The ship was constantly rolling and pitching. Not vomit worthy but not very comfortable either. According to the crew the plan is for the ship to be in dry dock for 3 or 4 days then sail to Hawaii with crew only and resume the cruising schedule.

As a prior poster noted, Princess apparently went downhill after their acquisition.

In all fairness to Carnival, Princess' move downmarket ("downhill" if you want) started well before P&O Princess merged with Carnival. To date Carnival has changed almost nothing about Princess, except ordering more new ships.

Archived