Pam, How did you get so smart?

ready2travel54

Pam, Just being curious. You know a lot about cruising. How did you get all that knowledge? Where you a travel agent at one time? Or just done a lot of cruising?

I appreciate your common sense answers that you give to people like me with many, many questions.

Pam, Just being curious. You know a lot about cruising. How did you get all that knowledge? Where you a travel agent at one time? Or just done a lot of cruising?

I appreciate your common sense answers that you give to people like me with many, many questions.[/quot

Pam is awesome. Kind, helpful and knows what she's talking about.

A world of information.:)

Dunno where Pam gets her cruise knowledge. Probably for actually crusing and from reading on the 'net. I try to read as many of her posts as I can, I find her very helpful. If you "talk" to her directly, too, very pleasant person. Not to appear as a part of the "Pam Love-In", but she IS good!

I appreciate your common sense answers that you give to people like me with many, many questions.

I, too, appreciate Pam's knowledge and input. :D

And, there are many others who are also very helpful.

That's why I love this board! :D

I appreciate the kudos but there are MANY regular posters who often have much better, and more accurate, information. That's not false modesty but the truth. Even if people are not regular posters, they are invaluable resources. Everyone who posts really deserve the kudos. :)

No, I'm not a TA. Never have been, never will be. :) They're saints in my book.

I appreciate the kudos but there are MANY regular posters who often have much better, and accurate, information. Even if people are not regular posters, they are invaluable resources. Everyone who posts really deserve the kudos. :)

Spoken in true "Pam fashion". Sage advice tempered with a health dose of humility.:)

I hope you all don't take this the wrong way but I'm going to ask the moderators to close this thread. I'm truly one of many and frankly, am embarrassed to be singled out when there so many others who give so much of their time and knowledge.

I too got some very good information and advice from Pam. I felt I could trust it and it was always very useful . As a new member to the boards I also learned from reading her replies what I like to think as friendly elegant etiquette.

I don't hesitate to join in expressing my appreciation and best regards.

Archived