Bermuda at night

tripkat

Hi all....will have an overnight stay off the Explorer of the Seas next June. I'm interested in any suggestions for nighttime activities. Is there anything of interest near King's Wharf or would we need to head elsewhere?

We are heading to Bermuda in September and wanted some nightlife off the ship, and I found a few spots for you to check out. The Cellar is a NY style nightclub in the Fairmont Southampton Hotel. The White Horse Tavern stays open quite late in St. George, but then you do need to take a long taxi ride back. Close by in the Dockyard, you have the Frog and Onion Pub and also Hammerheads at the Snorkel Park - both in walking distance.

As the previous poster said, within walking distance there is the Frog and Onion Pub and Hammerheads. Personally I did not care for either. At Hammerheads there was an admission charge one night....it sounded a bit shady to us, so we left.

As the previous poster said, within walking distance there is the Frog and Onion Pub and Hammerheads. Personally I did not care for either. At Hammerheads there was an admission charge one night....it sounded a bit shady to us, so we left.

The Frog and Onion is a nice place. As I recall Hammerheads had a cover because they had live bands. So I don't think that would be shady. We did not feel like going in the one evening I was there at night off of Explorer of the Seas so I can't review it.

The Frog and Onion is a nice place. As I recall Hammerheads had a cover because they had live bands. So I don't think that would be shady. We did not feel like going in the one evening I was there at night off of Explorer of the Seas so I can't review it.
Okay....it is a nice place but we did not care for it, of course that is my opinion.

Yes, Hammerheads did have a cover because of a live band/dancing but one person at the door told us 20.00 charge and another person told someone else in our party 10.00 charge....I call that a bit shady.

Now, the younger adults in our group went the night before with no charge and had a great time.

Archived