Mixin' Advice (Alcohol)

Twibbs

I plan to get the juice/soda card. What I did on my last cruise was walk up to the bar and ask for a random blend of juices when I wanted something fruity. Something new and tasty every time!

We're looking at getting a bottle of something through BV. I would just get peach schnapps, but DF doesn't like peach. I'm a lightweight (weeeee!) so I'm not terribly concerned with the alcohol content. Believe me, it'll be enough for me as long as it's alcoholic. :D

What would mix well with a random blend of juices that's different every time (and isn't peach schnapps)?

I plan to get the juice/soda card. What I did on my last cruise was walk up to the bar and ask for a random blend of juices when I wanted something fruity. Something new and tasty every time!

We're looking at getting a bottle of something through BV. I would just get peach schnapps, but DF doesn't like peach. I'm a lightweight (weeeee!) so I'm not terribly concerned with the alcohol content. Believe me, it'll be enough for me as long as it's alcoholic. :D

What would mix well with a random blend of juices that's different every time (and isn't peach schnapps)?

Spiced rum or vodka both mix well with any fruit juice. Vodka is also great with a tea and lemonade mix from the drink stations on the Lido.

You live in Texas. You're a lightweight. Only one choice my dear Watson...

Everclear. You who live in Texas can legally buy the 190 proof version of this grain alcohol....if you were in South Carolina it would be called moonshine.

You could take enough in a simple pint size sneaky bottle to feed you both for your cruise duration. You'd only put a teaspoon of Everclear into a 10 oz glass of fruit juice and it won't change the taste of the fruit juice concoction but will give it a kick.

Go here ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol) to read about it ... then go to your liquor store and get a pint bottle.

You live in Texas. You're a lightweight. Only one choice my dear Watson...

Everclear. You who live in Texas can legally buy the 190 proof version of this grain alcohol....if you were in South Carolina it would be called moonshine.

You could take enough in a simple pint size sneaky bottle to feed you both for your cruise duration. You'd only put a teaspoon of Everclear into a 10 oz glass of fruit juice and it won't change the taste of the fruit juice concoction but will give it a kick.

Go here ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol) to read about it ... then go to your liquor store and get a pint bottle.

Everclear...the one thing my brother flat out told me he would never buy me alcohol-wise when I was still underage, as it leads to more alcohol-related deaths than everything else put together (maybe not really, but he seemed to think so).

The only bad part of this idea is that we're going to be flying and going carry-on only from Texas to Miami.

Archived