Queen Victoria Mediterranean Voyages

ombrelle

Our cabin Deck 4,Category A6,Stateroom 4025. Left side of ship,if you are looking towards it. Right side if your looking out from the ship.(LOL) I hope this is not too confusing. Ports of call:Venice-Split-Dubrovnik-Corfu-Alexandria-Kusadasi-Istanbul-Dikili-Volos. My question is:will we be on the land side or the sea side? Also,is it too far in front of ship? Thanks.

Your location is on the starboard side. The other side is the port side. If your are boarding in Venice, you will need to go down to the Promenade deck, or up topside for the sailaway, because the great view will be on the port side. There is not predicting which side will be facing the ports when you dock. It varies from week to week. You are further forward than I would like, but that is just my preference. EM

EM,thank you very much. When you say that I'm further forward than you would like,do you mean motion wise, noisy wise,or distance wise? Do you think I should try to change my stateroom with my TA and if yes,what location do you advise?I was guaranteed an unobstructed balcony. Thanks.

I find there is a more comfortable ride if you are midship or aft...But when a bargain jumps out at me, I have sailed in a cabin all the way forward. I just felt that the captain was hitting every pothole...But this was not on Cunard.

Archived