Thanksgiving Options

Tanless

I'll be docked at Grand Cayman this Thanksgiving. I know it is an American-centric holiday, but will there be any Thanksgiving-themed activities/food available on board or in port for that day?

Thanks in advance!

We were on the Star Panama Canal cruise Thanksgiving 2010. There was a surprisingly good TG dinner in the MDR on TG. There were actually several special menu items...but we had the traditional turkey, stuffing, gravy, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberries, etc. The turkey was perfect....not dry....we were prepared for mediocre at best and were thrilled with how good it actually was. Don't know how much there were leftovers served thereafter as we were doing B&L in Cagney's and dinner mostly at Sushi bar. Hope you have as good an experience as we did!!

We went on Carnival last TG with my parents, no one even thought about it being TG other than saying "Happy Thanks Giving" to each other over breakfast. There was just too many other things to ocupy us that it wasn't that important. As to the food, the buffets were apparently not in the TG spirit at breakfast or lunch, for dinner I had the lobster (I didn't even notice if there were any TG items on the menu :eek:).

I'll be docked at Grand Cayman this Thanksgiving. I know it is an American-centric holiday, but will there be any Thanksgiving-themed activities/food available on board or in port for that day?

Thanks in advance!

NCL puts on a full Thanksgiving Dinner! our service was so bad in the MDR, I swear this Thanksgiving we'll be eating in a speciality restaurant.

Which ship had such terrible service? I notice that you have three more NCL cruises booked, wouldn't that have deterred you from booking another cruise? We always had fine service in the MDR on all NCL ships.

NCL puts on a full Thanksgiving Dinner! our service was so bad in the MDR, I swear this Thanksgiving we'll be eating in a speciality restaurant.

Archived