Which nights are formal on the Emerald?

bakery

I'd love to make dinner reservations at Sabatini's, but don't want to miss either of the formal nights. Can anyone tell me when they are?

Thanks!

I saw your post on the Baltic boards. I believe you said you would be on the Emerald this month. When you get to your cabin you should find a Cruise Planner that list the schedule for shows, entertainers and some other evening activities. The Planner should also list the dress code for each night. Formal nights are usually on sea days but can be on early departure port days. They are usually not the last night of the cruise. If you are on the Aug 9 cruise I would estimate the first Formal Night to be the first sea day and the second Formal Night the second sea day or after departure from Aarhus. The Aug 20 cruise is a little more problematic as the first three days are port days with 7:00 or 10:00 departures. I would estimate the first Formal night to be on your first sea day. The second Formal Night will probably be after departure from Stockholm. Enjoy your Baltic Cruise on the Emerald. We still need to wait more than 9 months :eek:

Not sure which route you're on (I know there's two different ones, one with Oslo/Aarhus at the beginning of the cruise and one with those ports at the end.) We did the sailing with Oslo/Aarhus at the beginning. Formal nights were on the first sea day after Warnemunde, and Stockholm day.

Archived