Sail Away - On Deck or Private Balcony

Jsaxm

Where do you prefer to watch sail away?  

430 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you prefer to watch sail away?

• Private Balcony
    • Up On Deck

But i was actually surprised to see how many people prefer sail away on their balcony!

I was too actually. I figured everyone would vote to be up on top, drinking away, hooting and hollering, haha!! That's why I planned on being on my balcony. Like someone else pointed out, you get to have some alone time with your loved one, and you're right on the rail, so you don't have to fight for pics. Plus, you can just have a seat in one of your lounge chairs and just watch the world go by in peace. To each their own :)

So, what's the consensus here? For sail away, do you prefer to be on your own balcony or up on deck?

My wife and I have a aft wrap on the Spirit next summer, and we're thinking that this will be the place to be. But I want to see what your opinions are. Deck or balcony, which do you like better?

We prefer to do sail away on the lido deck. For Alaska we spent 95% of our time on our Veranda. We had an aft wrap cabin #6260. We sailed out of Whittier Ak to Vancover at that time.

Archived