Aerial views of Poesia

Satincruz

Thanks for the link - I can see the cabin we will have on our next cruise in the first one - deck 15 right up front and centre - it will be breezy but the views will be worth it.:D

It will indeed be breezy. I had a suite on the Lirica in the same position as that for an 11 night Caribbean cruise. Could not use the balcony when we were moving, but had great views. Don't know if the Poesia will be the same or not, but I was surprised to find that there was an area just in front of my balcony that passengers could access/walk around. Fortunately as I could only use the balcony when we were in port, not many people used this area, thankfully. personally, I prefer the balconies at the side as they are more protected from the wind and you don't get passengers wandering around in front of you sitting there. the compromise is you don't get such a panoramic view. I've heard a lot of people saying they like the aft balconies for the views and peace & quiet. I've not yet tried one of those.

Thanks for posting. Lovely pictures!

You're welcome :)

I was really happy to find these since I've never seen Poesia from this vantage point before!

Have a great cruise on Poesia next week ;)

Archived