bottle service?

laxlove6

On the Epic I think I remember a person walking around with a bottle of grey goose and I thought that NCL was selling the bottles by the pool. Is this true and if so do they give you unlimited mixers with it?

No, they did not buy it by the pool. Either advance purchase, or they smuggled in on. If they smuggled it on, they were being really stupid to carry it around.

When we sailed Epic in Dec 2010 a server at Spice H2O offerd to sell us a bottle of JD for $120. We considered it, but passed. We have purchased the bar setup in the past but this was the first time this has been offered to us on NCL.

When we sailed Epic in Dec 2010 a server at Spice H2O offerd to sell us a bottle of JD for $120. We considered it, but passed. We have purchased the bar setup in the past but this was the first time this has been offered to us on NCL.

I agree, NCL would not just sell this GG by the pool. You may get GG prior to sailing as a bar set up and this is probably what the person was doing and maybe even showing off.

Lisa

I agree, NCL would not just sell this GG by the pool. You may get GG prior to sailing as a bar set up and this is probably what the person was doing and maybe even showing off.

Lisa

On Epic we were offered a full bottle of JD to buy, by the pool in Spice H2o, the first day after buying several Jack N Cokes.

I'm sure I saw it and the folks with it looked like an upper class family with no reason to smuggled it on.

I would like to know the prices and if mixers are included. Could be a good deal.

The Bar set up list was for different types, but i'm not sure Gery Goose was one of them,...but i might be wrong....

Regular bottom shelf was 63, mid shelf was 83, and top shelf was 123 per bottle...but you had to order in advance...

I'll see if i can find the list, as DW and I were considering doing this,..but we don't drink enough of 1 thing together(anymore) to justify such a purchase..

Bill(DrFootball)

("All of my heroes wear uniforms. Some even wear flight suits...")

My point is I'm pretty sure I saw them selling full bottles of booze on the deck at a table between spice h20 and the pool the very first night of the cruise like they do with wine. You can get 20% off wine or something if you prepay and bye a certain number of bottles.

My guess is that on the Epic they may have begun selling bottles on the ship for the bar-setup price or higher. I believe Grey Goose is available as a pre-purchase (2 weeks prior to cruise) for $103 or $123 per bottle (we have gotten it before). If the Epic is now selling bottles on board, it would be that price or higher. Mixers do NOT come with pre-purchased bar setups, so I doubt they would be included in bottle service. Most generally bring their mixers on board with them. To guarantee that a bottle will be available for you on the ship, your best bet is to pre-purchase bar setup and not wait until you are onboard (in case it is a trial thing that may disappear).

Robin

My guess is that on the Epic they may have begun selling bottles on the ship for the bar-setup price or higher. I believe Grey Goose is available as a pre-purchase (2 weeks prior to cruise) for $103 or $123 per bottle (we have gotten it before). If the Epic is now selling bottles on board, it would be that price or higher. Mixers do NOT come with pre-purchased bar setups, so I doubt they would be included in bottle service. Most generally bring their mixers on board with them. To guarantee that a bottle will be available for you on the ship, your best bet is to pre-purchase bar setup and not wait until you are onboard (in case it is a trial thing that may disappear).

Robin

Just arranged 2 bottles of jack daniels black 1 litres each for my room.....paid £53 each or would have been 83 dollers each from us

Archived