cruise director on the eclipse

d1cso4

My wife and i are sailing on the eclipse on november 26th 2011.. i was wondering about the cruise director..cause other cruises the director was part of the fun of the ship. i was wondering if anyone knows who the director would be and what they think of them. Thanks !

My wife and i are sailing on the eclipse on november 26th 2011.. i was wondering about the cruise director..cause other cruises the director was part of the fun of the ship. i was wondering if anyone knows who the director would be and what they think of them. Thanks !

See attached link

http://cruisingdoneright.com/2011/05/celebrity-eclipse-cruise-director-que/

Jim

WE sailed on the Equinox last Christmas and Que was the CD on that ship(only temporarily) and did a terrific job. Always available and never too busy not to stop and talk.

We are just back from the Eclipse. The cruise director is Dru Pavlov from Canada. Here is in our final video from our 14 day cruise (standing on the stage in a waistcoat waving and standing with the chefs in the MDR on the penultimate dinner) Here is a link so you can see his face:

We did a daily video which will give you an idea of life on Eclipse.

Hello Jo and family,

Thanks for your response..and yes we followed your journey everyday..it was like routine to see what the next episode would be ! My wife (4evercruiser) and i have been taking cruises every year for the last six..even got married on one !..this will be our first time on a different cruise line and hopes that the aqua class will be all that its said. I am still amazed on the quality of video and use of music loved nessun dorma believed it was the pavarotti cover ? although paul potts gave a nice version.take care !

Archived