Photos of Food served onboard P&O ships

LibraLass41

So that newbies to cruising and people new to P&O can see what we eat on P&O ships, I have created a album of photos of starters, mains and desserts from the MDR (Main Dining Room), from Rhodes, Marco Pierre White, and Azuras Glasshouse, the coffee shop, room service etc. These photos are taken from my range of ship albums on the present P&O fleet. Enjoy... Don't click if you want to wait until you board.;)

P9130252.jpg

https://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/FoodOnPOShips2006Onwards?authkey=Gv1sRgCLnimNLCxfS10QE#5641097501592147490

double click link above.

Gill

I will definitely dine there too on one or two evenings on my next (hopefully) Azura cruise after your recommendation. The lunch menu was superb so I can imagine the evening dinner is very good too.:)

The menu is the same throughout the day.

The only difference is the Supper Club, which is just under £25pp and includes wine pairings - 4 glasses pp. But this is strictly on a first come, first booked basis and sometimes just once per cruise - though on our cruise there were 3 evenings.

The menu is the same throughout the day.

The only difference is the Supper Club, which is just under £25pp and includes wine pairings - 4 glasses pp. But this is strictly on a first come, first booked basis and sometimes just once per cruise - though on our cruise there were 3 evenings.

Interesting, thanks Gill. Would like to try some of the other items on the menu, even the 'fish and chips' looked wonderful.

Well done and thanks Sue! It always makes me laugh when people say that the food is bland or poor quality etc. They're entitled to their opinion of course but it makes me wonder what they are more used to!

Cheers

Damian

Archived