Last Minute booking 8/28. What are the chances?

trvlexprt

Just got the week off and trying to get on the Pride 8/28 out of Baltimore. Problem is I need a triple cabin. Have a call into my PVP and he is watching for us for an available cabin

My sister (Hi sis :) ) is on this cruise and we were trying to think of creative ways to get on without breaking the bank. Has anyone has much luck last minute getting on with such limited availability? I would think Carnival would want to take my money since its last minute and I know they sail full :)

Youngest is 4 and doesnt take much room, as my sister says he's "only half a cruiser", but I know Carnival doesn't view it that way. Cannot do a rollaway, no 5th in sisters' cabin and 2 cabins doesnt work since my older son is only 12

Anything else that anyone can think of? I guess I just have to wait and see :)

A person is a person, even if its a baby for booking purposes with Carnival (RCL you can squeeze in a baby, so its not standard for all cruiselines).

Pride doesnt have rollaways and does not allow 5 in any cabin.

If you are trying to book 3, is the problem all the triples are booked?

You could of course book two cabins .. Im guessing the problem is no triples, though you dont say what exactly the problem is. You just book one adult with the 12 year old and change beds once on the cruise. Or have your husband sleep with the child and you keep the cabin for one, though I can see why you would not want to pay for two cabins.

Just checked on cruise dot com

Only one Suite left for only two

people.

No balcony anywhere.

There are about 10 - 15

inside cabins left.

Prices are around $1,750,

for two people not including

Taxes & Insurance..

So much for prices dropping the closer

you get to the cruising date.

Thanks for the replies :)

Yes that is the issue, no triples left. It just me traveling with 2 kids ages 12 and 4.Hubby not making this trip :(

2 cabins don't work either because of cost and I think there are restrictions with having a 12 yo in a cabin alone, but I did think about that.

If I knew a someone that wanted to go that would solve the issue and they could have the cabin to themselves.

Oh well, if its meant to be it will work out.

thanks again.

Archived