Azura bars serving teas and coffees

FLUFFY01

Hi

Does anyone know of any bars on Azura that also serve teas & coffees for sale before 12 o'clock.

I am organising a small get together and would like people to have the option

Many thanks

JO

The coffee shop is called java on deck 5 in the atrium. I dont know the specific hours but cannot remember ever seeing it closed. Free tea and coffee from the buffet though which you could take and sit anywhere.

Am I right in thinking that if we buy a coffee in Azura's coffee shop that the cakes come free with it? Or is that just wishful thinking?!?! :eek:

The prices and sizes are the same as Coffee Costa. They offer wraps and sandwiches at lunchtime which are free, also scones with jam and cream and cakes which are also free. Service can be a little slow in there and sometimes it is difficult to get a table as people sit reading or playing cards there especially if the weather is bad.

£1.65 per cup I think

I think it will be more than that. Both Java (Azura) and Tazzine (Ventura) are now Costa Coffee outlets, so (as someone else has said) you pay Costa prices and get Costa measures.

On Ventura, if you order a coffee a couple of decks higher up, in the Red Bar, you do still get the standard P&O coffee, which is cheaper & smaller. (No pastries, though.) I would imagine that it would be the same in the Blue Bar on Azura.

I think it will be more than that. Both Java (Azura) and Tazzine (Ventura) are now Costa Coffee outlets, so (as someone else has said) you pay Costa prices and get Costa measures.

On Ventura, if you order a coffee a couple of decks higher up, in the Red Bar, you do still get the standard P&O coffee, which is cheaper & smaller. (No pastries, though.) I would imagine that it would be the same in the Blue Bar on Azura.

Yes, sorry, I just checked, it was £1.85 for Costa.

Archived