When are the formal nights on 10-day Eastern Med on Equinox

Shooraq

I'd like to plan out what nights to go to the specialty restaurants and I plan to book them on the formals night to avoid having to bring DH's suit. Does anyone know what nights the formal nights fall on? Thanks for your help! :D

I'd like to plan out what nights to go to the specialty restaurants and I plan to book them on the formals night to avoid having to bring DH's suit. Does anyone know what nights the formal nights fall on? Thanks for your help! :D

They usually like to have the formal nights on the second day and the second to last day. This will depend however on your itinerary. If you don't get a definitive answer, I would suggest going to the roll calls and find the same cruise you are on but a date that has already sailed. They might be able to help you, very often cruisers will keep contact on the roll calls for a short period of time.

You will have 2 formal nights and both will probably be on sea days. Check your itinerary to see which days are at sea. As dkjretired says, the second night is a favourite as it is often a sea day in the med. Celebrity will be able to give you a definitive answer.

Archived