So what does a Carnival ship look like NOT designed by Joe Farcus???

eroller

I haven't read every post on this thread so this may have been stated already...but isn't there a happy medium somewhere? I like the more simple look, but it might get boring after a while. The ships are big, enough space for some colorful fun areas, and other areas more simple? The design could depend on use of the area, a disco of course being loud and colorful, mdr more classy. I do admit, tho, the staterooms are a big improvement; I wouldn't miss those orange couches.

I haven't read every post on this thread so this may have been stated already...but isn't there a happy medium somewhere? I like the more simple look, but it might get boring after a while. The ships are big, enough space for some colorful fun areas, and other areas more simple? The design could depend on use of the area, a disco of course being loud and colorful, mdr more classy. I do admit, tho, the staterooms are a big improvement; I wouldn't miss those orange couches.

Well we really havent seen all of the ship yet, they have 22 bars and lounges, which is where the colorful themes were seen the most. So it will be interesting to see the ship all of the ship.

The camp carnival areas are very colorful

I'm curious now to see it all, a good mix of simple decor and Carnival neon fun would be ideal for me. There are times for both. The pink lobby in Splendor was to much for me at times, not exactly a cruising atmosphere although the rest of the ship was fine.

Archived