Jaguar Coconut Grove

islandgirlejfan

Getting very excited :D about our upcoming cruise especially since our flight time was changed and we are now coming in around lunch time. I found this place called Jaguar in Coconut Grove and the menu has my hubby and I are very intrigued, so much so that we would like to have a light lunch there as we will be dining at the Bayside for dinner as some of our roll call has decided to meet up for dinner. Has here anyone here dined there and have any opinion of it good or bad? I see they have Open Table on their site....would we need to worry about making a reservation for lunch or would we be be ok just showing up?

Getting very excited :D about our upcoming cruise especially since our flight time was changed and we are now coming in around lunch time. I found this place called Jaguar in Coconut Grove and the menu has my hubby and I are very intrigued, so much so that we would like to have a light lunch there as we will be dining at the Bayside for dinner as some of our roll call has decided to meet up for dinner. Has here anyone here dined there and have any opinion of it good or bad? I see they have Open Table on their site....would we need to worry about making a reservation for lunch or would we be be ok just showing up?

You should try and get your roll call to meet you in Coconut Grove for dinner! Bayside is awful! Montys in Coconut Grove is just stunning.

That said, I am not familiar with Jaguar. Have you checked Chowhound?

Love it love it love it ... Jaguar is my favorite restaurant in Coconut Grove! Be sure to get the ceviche samplers! Lunchtime should be fine without making a reservation, however if you want to sit outside on the sidewalk, you may wish to call ahead.

You should try and get your roll call to meet you in Coconut Grove for dinner! Bayside is awful! Montys in Coconut Grove is just stunning.

That said, I am not familiar with Jaguar. Have you checked Chowhound?

I may try again, but a few want to stay close. We rented a car will be coming from the Sofitel. Everyone else is staying at the IC. I have to admit that I love the Yin Yang salad at Bubba Gumps.....so much so I recreated it at home.

Love it love it love it ... Jaguar is my favorite restaurant in Coconut Grove! Be sure to get the ceviche samplers! Lunchtime should be fine without making a reservation, however if you want to sit outside on the sidewalk, you may wish to call ahead.

Just what I was looking for! We really want to try it since there is really nothing that exciting around here. Thanks for the help....we are going to do this for lunch! :)

Archived