Carnival Providing Beacj Towels?

Denycejac26

1st time cruiser with Carnival in May and I was starting my mental list of what I need to bring. I am curious if they provide you with a beach towel? Not the little shower towels, I am looking for a real person sized towel..lol If not I was going to add it to my list.

If anyone has any other tid bits that Carnival does for you to make things easier I would love to know.

Thanks so much!

Denyce

Legend 5-29-05

1st time cruiser with Carnival in May and I was starting my mental list of what I need to bring. I am curious if they provide you with a beach towel? Not the little shower towels, I am looking for a real person sized towel..lol If not I was going to add it to my list.

They will put the beach towels in your cabin and replace them with fresh ones as needed. Some cabins have bathrobes too, I think depending on the cabin and the ship. Showers have shampoo and soap dispensers in the shower and a retractable clothesline. Also an amenity basket in the bathroom with razors and other sample items. There are quite a few threads with great packing lists. Have a great cruise!

Well Dencye, I am surprised you didn't read the big thread about someone saying that Carnival was the slum ship and that it isn't right that they don't have towels by the pool instead of keeping your own from the room.

I'm just teasing you. I am old enough to be your mom. I will take care of you on the trip if you want me too. LOL

This is our second Carnival trip. Anything else you want to know,you have my e-mail.

When we sailed on the Triumph two years ago, there were tubs of towels (blue I think) on the Lido decks which saves having to bring your $22 towel up on deck. Do they not still have these towels on deck? They're pretty thin but again, better than having to worry about your beach towel.

We just returned from the Legend and they had a towel attendant on duty from 8am until 8pm. If you didn't want to bring the towels from your room or you wanted extra you just gave them your card and signed them out. They had to be returned by 8pm.

I would take the towels from the room but after they got wet I would exchange them for dry ones from the towel attendant.

OK, so do you not bring any beach towels in your luggage with you? This would really save room since we are a family of 5. On the other hand, it would really cost $$$ if somebody took them from all of us, lol! If in port, just keep them with you? Do you bring a plastic bag if you are changing in order to keep wet/dry items separate? Carry them around if you are shopping?

Archived