Equinox fares slashed

Raycruise2010

It seems like they are slashing prices on almost all cruises. We booked a short cruise over Thanksgiving and they are usually booked at a premium well in advance. Two weeks ago the price dropped damatically and I checked today and the price dropped again. I took advantage of the price drop last week. We book directly with Celebrity. If the fare continues to drop, can we rebook again? Does our Captain's Club status affect the number of times we can rebook?

Thanks in advance for any advice/information.

Dave

Im on the cruise and wish they would slash CC level Aldo. Only level slash aqua

You must be in a C1 or C2. For the 3/16 cruise S1, S2, AQ, C3, 1C, 2D, 08, and 12 have been reduced.

David A23, your CC status doesn't affect how many times you can rebook. I've already taken advantage of three price drops on this cruise. You can continue to take advantage of price drops up until final payment.

we have been on 4 celebrity cruises but are d+ on RCI...do we get a cabin discount or just the benefits once onboard?

you either get the benefits you've earned on celebrity cruises......or you get the celebrity equivalent of diamond plus on RCL. You do NOT get Diamond Plus benefits..and you can not add the celebrity and RCL credits together.

So the answer is no, celebrity does not offer cabin discounts. You will, however get all of the benefits that celebrity offers.

I am going on the Equinox in July - Medittaranean cruise. We have booked a family veranda on the 8th floor. I am trying to check to see if the price goes down but our cabin is sold out. Does this mean we wont have a price change? Sorry to hijack but I thought this might be appropriate to ask here.

Archived