Golden over Christmas

schoolmom

Doing the Golden over the Christmas holiday. Is anything special done, especially for kids?

Don't know if this helps, we did the Golden Princess Xmas in 2007. We have a done 6 xmas and this was the best.

Our room name tag had a plastic mistletoe thingy, the ship was really xmas'ed out well.They had a gorgeous 30' long gingerbread display in the atrium. We heard an excellent singer sing "Holy Night" by the pool, on xmas day, the atrium had stations for kids set up with balloons, crafts and cookie decorating and of course Santa! Our daughters got a gift from Santa, I think it was a Princess lanyard and I got a bronze Princess key chain. They had a very casual xmas show in the aft lounge where ships singers, cocktail in hand, sang carols. Oh, when we returned toour room on xmas eve, there was a little 4" red stocking that said " Princess" with a candy cane in it (we still put that up on the tree!). I think there might have also been two large m&m cookies with milk left at turned down service, but that might have been on CCL (don't remember).

Our kids at the time, were age 14 and 15- they loved the cruise a lot, it was their favorite.

Archived