Share a tour in Rome 9/24/11 Liberty OTS

swmparent2

Hi, I will be traveling with 3 other people, but none want to spend the $ for a private tour from ship to Rome & back. I would rather not take the RCI bus, but would like to get in on a tour with minivan or car & share

expense with a few others. I am interested in seeing major sites plus a visit to the Sistine Chapel. Can anyone make a suggestion? Thanks!

See you are new to the boards ...... Welcome.

There are a number of " stickys " at the top of the page. Some are about the rules of posting here. There is one regarding tour shares.

Unfortunately you are not supposed to post a request for a tour share here.

You should really go to your roll call for your sailing and join a private tour with them......there are usually people looking for someone to share a tour.

Hope this helps. Have fun in Rome !!!

You need to post this on the Roll Call for your cruise. That is where you can meet others who will be sailing with you. Some may already be planning tours and have space left. To join, Click Boards at the top of this page, Scroll down to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, Click on your ship. Find the thread for your sailing.

Archived