Are Ships on a Stick for

VaCaps

LOSERS? I'm cruising for the first time in three weeks. I probably won't play trivia because i'm having to much fun but I would win sports trivia no contest(seriously don't argue):) Either way I would trade the ship for a beer. Anyone else care less. And no your not a loser if you like SOS. Maybe:cool:

I will tell you who they are for... Warlocks and Wizzards! Duh! Winning!

DH was the proud winner of sos. We sailed Thanksgiving week.

When the wreath went up in the Family Room that Christmas...Guess what was placed in the Middle??!!! Oh Yeah! You guessed it SOS!

Now it is a holiday tradition!! LOL!! I take it down and someone replaces it!!!

There's sports trivia? How have we never seen this before? DH would tear that up! He'll be thrilled! We'll definitely have to be on the lookout for that!

I think it is usually on a day at sea in the 300-500 PM range. Check the capers to be sure. Usually held in the sports bar.

My favorite time ever was after a cruise that I was on with my ex, we were waiting to leave at the airport and I noticed a mother with a DS and a DD who were about 6 & 8 that were on our cruise. I politely asked her if I could give them the medals that we had won that week and the looks on their faces when I placed the medals around their necks was priceless!

I won my first SOS on our 8/2 Miracle cruise playing trivia. I absolutely love it! I may also be a loser too! Lol

I do know I was on my way to formal night with my family when the woman next to me said "so how is your ship on a stick?" Jealous maybe, score for me..

I can see it everyday and it gets me excited for my January cruise on the Dream!

DS & I won one the first night of our Spirit cruise. Most people were still walking around and checking out the ship so there were only 25-30 people.

A few days later, DS , DH & I happened upon another trivia game minutes before it started. The first place got 19 out of 20 correct and we tied for second with 18 out of 20 correct. The first place person got a bottle of champagne and second place each got a ship on a stick since the scores were so high! Champagne gives me a headache...so much happy with the ship on a stick.;)

I won my SOS simply by decorating my cabin door (which I do anyway) and then going to guest services to enter the Door Decorating contest - the very next morning I had a SOS in my mailbox outside my cabin door I was very happy :D

2457175980056770864S425x425Q85.jpg2877556460056770864S425x425Q85.jpg

LOSERS? I'm cruising for the first time in three weeks. I probably won't play trivia because i'm having to much fun but I would win sports trivia no contest(seriously don't argue):) Either way I would trade the ship for a beer. Anyone else care less. And no your not a loser if you like SOS. Maybe:cool:

It took me 6 cruises and a lot of hot dogs to finally win the extremely covetted "genuine imitation plastic gold piece of ship on a stick", for the Belly Flop contest. Yep only winners. SORRY:o

Archived