Mid-late 20's solo cruisers??

zpdw484

Wow, after reading all these responses, I really do need to get going on booking a solo cruise. I've done tons of land trips solo (and some with friends) and to be honest, I think I prefer solo! I'm actually not really looking forward to an upcoming group land tour in 2013 because I'll be the 5th wheel (and other factors as well). I'm not even that concerned with MDH issues, since I eat out quite often alone when I travel. After dealing with multiple roommate issues (snorers, inconsideration and rudeness, messiness, dirtiness, etc), I really think having a room to myself on a cruise would be a dream come true. Plus, I'd only need to entertain myself and not be in charge of everyone's entertainment!

I just need to figure out when to book it...

Wow, after reading all these responses, I really do need to get going on booking a solo cruise. I've done tons of land trips solo (and some with friends) and to be honest, I think I prefer solo! I'm actually not really looking forward to an upcoming group land tour in 2013 because I'll be the 5th wheel (and other factors as well). I'm not even that concerned with MDH issues, since I eat out quite often alone when I travel. After dealing with multiple roommate issues (snorers, inconsideration and rudeness, messiness, dirtiness, etc), I really think having a room to myself on a cruise would be a dream come true. Plus, I'd only need to entertain myself and not be in charge of everyone's entertainment!

I just need to figure out when to book it...

Go for it!! You'll have a blast!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse typographical errors.

Archived